Animal Vegetable Mineral
Each section begins with a shift, a movement such as, “I died,” “I came,” “I went” or “I stayed.” This speaks to the idea that, as our life stories fall into chapters, sometimes we need to leave behind the self of one period in order to step into the next. The journey is our story and we make and remake it as we go, growing into ourselves by virtue of each intriguing person, fascinating place and curious thing we meet along the way.
Currently shipping within the US only. Regular orders for in-stock items within the US ship FREE within 3 days of ordering via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, without insurance. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates and cannot be responsible for damaged or lost packages.
Many, though not all, items are available for immediate shipment. Inquire as to those that may be immediately available, or the status of your order, by writing to us at email@example.com.
Items that are not in stock will be made and shipped within 3 weeks of ordering. Once you place your order, we will be in touch with an approximate shipping schedule. If waiting for an item to be made is not an option for you, you may cancel your order at any time once we notify you.
- The AVM pant has the act of meandering stitched right into it, a movement ambling toward a new adventure right around the corner
- Legs are wide with a lovely lantern hem
- An asymmetrical apron features a button tab from which dangles a removable pouch. Inside, along with the paper ticket mentioned in the poem, a blank scroll booklet offers a page on which to write, paint or stitch in bits of living
- Side closure of 4 smoke-black mother-of-pearl buttons, and one side-seam pocket; French seams
Button tab at the waist’s back to perfect fit
- 10% of your Animal Vegetable Mineral purchase benefits the American Civil Liberties Union and, locally/internationally, Seeds of Peace
- Includes a card imprinted with the poem
55% hemp, 45% organic cotton pant and drawstring pouch.
100% Irish linen and 100% organic cotton booklet.
Please remove pouch before laundering.
Delicate cold wash and hang dry, or green dry clean.
Do not bleach. Iron low heat.
Lindsey, with the stacks of newspapers, is 5’4” and is wearing size XS.
Ellery, with the rolled newspaper, is 5’5” and is wearing size S.
Luke, with the tickets, is 5’11” and is wearing size XS
View Sizing Chart