As we walk through the woods, the trees together witness us. Under their canopy, as guests in their midst, we get to feel small in the very fullest way. Sheltered and held, cocooned and crowned, we are portaled by them to the vastness above, to the air and the light, while also being made at home.
The poem Canopy finds the same awning quality in the bell, also called the umbrella, of the jellyfish as it is buoyed through water, and the bower of a rain or sun umbrella, which offers us a space to be at ease in the elements, to remain outside, both protected and connected, at once.
Welcome! Right now, all items are shipping within 3-4 weeks of ordering so that we may reach required minimums and craft our supply responsibly. Once you place your order, we will be in touch with an approximate shipping schedule.
Some items are available for immediate shipment. Inquire as to those that may be immediately available, or the status of your order, by writing to us at email@example.com. Thank you!
- A top that moves in the breeze, with a hand-painted blue halo floating beneath overlapping panels at the back
- Full lantern sleeves fall just above the wrist
- Gently rounded neckline
- Longer in back with flat-felled empire waist seam, loose fit
- French seams
- Available in sky blue and cloud white
- 10% of your Canopy purchase benefits 350.org (a national organization helping eliminate fossil fuels and build renewable energy) and, locally, The Nature Conservancy in Maine
- Includes a card imprinted with the poem
100% midweight Irish linen with hand-painted
100% organic cotton voile panel.
Delicate cold wash and hang dry
or green dry clean. Do not bleach.
May shrink slightly.
Painted panel: iron wrong side, low heat.
Nadine, in blue with the umbrella and cloud, is 5’10”
and is wearing size XL.
Luke, in white with the jellyfish, is 5’11” and is wearing size M.
Celine, in blue, is 5’7” and is wearing size M.
View Sizing Chart