In snow, we witness the hopped-out calligraphy of the Junco, and the Junco blouse offers the little bird’s hand-painted manuscript across an inset back panel. In wearing the garment, we might ponder, How do I see my own pattern? And, How do I benefit from the constellations made by others, what they leave behind?
Welcome! Right now, all items are shipping within 3-4 weeks of ordering so that we may reach required minimums and craft our supply responsibly. Once you place your order, we will be in touch with an approximate shipping schedule.
Some items are available for immediate shipment. Inquire as to those that may be immediately available, or the status of your order, by writing to us at email@example.com. Thank you!
- A soft and roomy top in heavyweight black jersey with a lighter, white jersey under-panel at the back
- Under-layer is hand-painted with bird footprints in black across a snowy white ground, beneath overlapping back panels
- Full lantern sleeves fall just above the wrist
- Gently rounded neckline
- Longer in back with flat-felled empire waist seam, loose fit
- 10% of your Junco purchase benefits the American Bird Conservancy nationally and, locally, Maine Audubon Society
- Includes a card imprinted with the poem
53% hemp, 43% organic cotton,
4% spandex heavyweight black jersey
with 100% organic cotton white jersey under-panel.
Gentle cold wash, tumble dry low.
Do not bleach. Iron low heat if needed.