The trail we each leave, the patterns we make on the earth as we move, are the ruminations of the poem Junco. What draws us along our trajectories? What forces, inner and outer, lead and guide each of us to make the stories of our being here, the records of our work? In addition to our basic motivations of need and want, perhaps there is also some bit of cosmic wisdom coming through as we go about our lives. A unique message channeled and inscribed through the portal that is each of us, to be read by us and our fellow path-makers…
In snow, we witness the hopped-out calligraphy of the Junco, and the Junco blouse offers the little bird’s hand-painted manuscript across an inset back panel. In wearing the garment, we might ponder, How do I see my own pattern? And, How do I benefit from the constellations made by others, what they leave behind?
Currently shipping within the US only. Regular orders for in-stock items within the US ship FREE within 3 days of ordering via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, without insurance. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates and cannot be responsible for damaged or lost packages.
Many, though not all, items are available for immediate shipment. Inquire as to those that may be immediately available, or the status of your order, by writing to us at email@example.com.
Items that are not in stock will be made and shipped within 3 weeks of ordering. Once you place your order, we will be in touch with an approximate shipping schedule. If waiting for an item to be made is not an option for you, you may cancel your order at any time once we notify you.
- A soft and roomy top in heavyweight black jersey with a lighter, white jersey under-panel at the back
- Under-layer is hand-painted with bird footprints in black across a snowy white ground, beneath overlapping back panels. Also available with a plain, unpainted back panel
- Full lantern sleeves fall just above the wrist
- Gently rounded neckline
- Longer in back with flat-felled empire waist seam, loose fit
- 10% of your Junco purchase benefits the American Bird Conservancy nationally and, locally, Maine Audubon Society
- Includes a card imprinted with the poem
53% hemp, 43% organic cotton,
4% spandex heavyweight black jersey
with 100% organic cotton white jersey under-panel.
Gentle cold wash, tumble dry low.
Do not bleach. Iron low heat if needed.