To meet and know and be our most authentic self; to uncover the germ of the person each of us was meant to be before our body’s cells accumulated in layers, molded by the world; to uncloud our minds with our minds—it can be a slippery business. Glimpses of the ancient can be elusive.
Perhaps we all hope that the longer we live, the further back toward our truth we will get. When we finally return to our one germ self, the spark from which we arose, maybe we’ll get to see how we did, how far we may have strayed from our blueprint, how close we kept…
Currently shipping within the US only. Regular orders for in-stock items within the US ship FREE within 3 days of ordering via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, without insurance. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates and cannot be responsible for damaged or lost packages.
Inquire as to the status of your order by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Arising from a poem about connecting with one’s most authentic self, the Medulla tunic features (optional) hand-painted bubbles (“I would bubble forth one day…”), oriented vertically along the core of the body in an animation of the purest expression of the wearer, garment and text
- Hand-painted bubbles are composed of tiny, light gray dots for a subtle visual texture. Also available without the hand painting
- Front panels can be buttoned to wear the bubbles revealed or concealed
- Ten tiny buttons are mother-of-pearl, origins in water
- Square neckline, double-layered sleeve cuffs and two side-seam pockets
French seams, loose fit
- 10% of your Medulla purchase benefits Waterkeeper Alliance nationally and, locally, The Natural Resources Council of Maine
- Includes a card imprinted with the poem
Materials and garment care
100% midweight Irish linen, available
in white or black (black not shown)
Delicate cold wash and hang dry,
or green dry clean. Do not bleach.
May shrink slightly. Iron low heat.
Lindsey, in the pond, is 5’4” and is wearing size S.
Mariah is 5’7” and is wearing size L.
View Sizing Chart