Perhaps we all hope that the longer we live, the further back toward our truth we will get. When we finally return to our one germ self, the spark from which we arose, maybe we’ll get to see how we did, how far we may have strayed from our blueprint, how close we kept…
Welcome! Right now, all items are shipping within 3-4 weeks of ordering so that we may reach required minimums and craft our supply responsibly. Once you place your order, we will be in touch with an approximate shipping schedule.
Some items are available for immediate shipment. Inquire as to those that may be immediately available, or the status of your order, by writing to us at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Arising from a poem about connecting with one’s most authentic self, the Medulla tunic features hand-painted bubbles (“I would bubble forth one day…”), oriented vertically along the core of the body in an animation of the purest expression of the wearer, garment and text
- Hand-painted bubbles are composed of tiny, light gray dots for a subtle visual texture
- Front panels can be buttoned to wear the bubbles revealed or concealed
- Ten tiny buttons are mother-of-pearl, origins in water
- Square neckline, double-layered sleeve cuffs and two side-seam pockets
French seams, loose fit
- 10% of your Medulla purchase benefits Waterkeeper Alliance nationally and, locally, The Natural Resources Council of Maine
- Includes a card imprinted with the poem
100% midweight Irish linen, available
in white or black (black not shown)
Delicate cold wash and hang dry,
or green dry clean. Do not bleach.
May shrink slightly. Iron low heat.